Terms and Conditions
Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing or using any website, mobile site, mobile application, social media channel (e.g., Facebook, or Instagram), or other digital platform owned and/or operated by We Are Trapeze Pte. Ltd. (“Trapeze” or "us" or "we" or "our"), our affiliates or agents, including using the services and resources available or enabled by us, including but not limited to completing the registration process, making a purchase, or merely browsing, you represent that (1) you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, (2) you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us, and (3) you have the authority to interact with the website and its functions.
By accessing the website at www.trapeze.sg, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Trapeze's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- use any material for unlawful purposes;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trapeze's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trapeze at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Trapeze's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Trapeze makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Trapeze does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Trapeze is not a health care or medical provider. The digital content and the features, functionalities, services made available therein, including without limitation any advice, information, workouts, exercises, regimens, nutritional plans, recipes or other materials are provided for general informational purposes only, and do not constitute medical advice.
In no event shall Trapeze or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trapeze's website, even if Trapeze or a Trapeze authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Trapeze website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trapeze does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Trapeze may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
You are solely responsible for any charges incurred in obtaining access to the Trapeze website, including without limitation charges from your Internet service provider and/or wireless carrier. While you may be able to purchase certain goods or services through the Trapeze website, and some digital content are currently provided for free, Trapeze reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, without prior notice or liability to you. In addition, access to certain digital content or portions thereof may be limited to Trapeze members.
Trapeze has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trapeze of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Trapeze may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Effective 30 September 2020